Download and Licensing Instructions Home
NOTE: For instructions on accessing the Revenera Product and License Center, see Accessing the Revenera Product and License Center.
DOWNLOADING USAGE INTELLIGENCE
To download the latest version of Usage Intelligence:
The latest version of the Usage Intelligence SDK can be downloaded from the Usage Intelligence SDK Download Links and API Documentation page of the Flexera Community.
To download previous versions of Usage Intelligence:
- Log in to the Revenera Community, and click Usage Intelligence on the Community home page.
NOTE: If you do not have an account in the Flexera Community, see Accessing the Revenera Product and License Center for instructions.
- In the top navigation, under Other Resources, click Product and License Center.
- On the Product Downloads page, click the Let’s Go button under the list that includes Usage Intelligence. The Product and License Center opens.
- Under Downloads, click List Downloads. The Downloads page shows all of the product lines to which your account is entitled and can download.
- Click the Usage Intelligence link. The Download Packages page will open.
- On the Download Packages page, the Latest Versions tab is shown by default.
- The Latest Versions tab will list the latest version if you are current on maintenance.
- The Previous Versions tab will list all of the earlier versions of the product.
- Click the Previous Versions tab.
- To download Usage Intelligence, click the link under Description for the desired version of Usage Intelligence.
- Click the link for the desired Usage Intelligence SDK under Files.